Online Special of the Month

Incense Special May 15-June 17

Friday, May 12, 2017

Crochet Wash/Dish Cloths

Knitted Cotton Dish/Wash Cloth
Crochet Cotton Dish/Wash Cloth
Have you ever used a homemade cotton washcloth/dishcloth?  I have some friends that they won't use anything but the homemade cotton ones.  I have made a few for myself and tried them.  I have used a cotton knitted washcloth when showering and it was nice.   I haven't used a cotton one for washing dishes yet though,  I just can't bring myself to getting the pretty things dirty with food.
Knitted Acrylic Dishcloth
I have made and used dishcloths made with acrylic yarn though. They are amazing!  They give you a little extra scrubbing power, kind of like when you use a plastic scratchy to get the tough stuck on food off.  Because of the scratchiness of the acrylic yarn I don't recommend using the acrylic cloths for bathing.  

You can purchase these cloths, or check out the other ones I have for sale on the Crochet Stuffs for Sale page.

No comments:

Post a Comment