Tuesday, May 16, 2017

What's your Favorite Scent?


I get asked many times what my favorite scent is.  I think it's an unfair questions since I am around the incense every day and honestly can't smell it anymore unless I am burning it, stocking it, or making it.  I do have my favorites.  Favorites that I like all the time, and favorites that I like sometimes and sometimes not.

My all time favorites, the ones I like all the time, of the Smelly Good Stuffs scents,  are Desert Rain, China Rain, Mountain Rain, Earth, and Tobacco Flower.  Tobacco flower is my favorite to put in the bathroom. My favorite of the "rains" is Desert Rain.  

Most of the rest of them I like off and on.  The ones I personally do not care for are Patchouli, Black Love, Witches Brew, and Zen.

Do you have a favorite Smelly Good Stuffs scent?  Let me know in the comments what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment